A display of photographic work



National Arts Festival, Grahamstown 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





The annual National Arts Festival took place in Grahamstown, South Africa from the 29th June until the 8th July. Here is a small selection of some of the plays, dances etc that I photographed during the Festival. For more photographs, check out http:\\cuepix.ru.ac.za


0 Responses to “National Arts Festival, Grahamstown 2006”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I am a final year photojournalism student at Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa
  • View My Profile

Previous Projects

Project Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3